Business Marketing Photography
Business Marketing Photography
Whether you’re a small business or a large corporation, professional business marketing photography is essential for making sure that your company’s brand reaches the right audience.
At Grey Bug Photography, we believe that nothing is more important than getting your message across to the right people in an effective manner. That’s why we offer a range of services for small businesses to large corporations, including:
6 Questions about corporate and marketing photography
Questions you may have about corporate and marketing photography. If you’re looking for a great photographer to work with your company, then you’ve come to the right place. What is corporate photography and how it’s different from marketing photography? How do you know if your photographer is right for you and your company?
What is corporate photography?
A corporate photo is any image that is used to promote a business or organization. These photos are often used for websites, social media profiles, press kits, brochures, and other promotional materials.
What are the benefits of corporate photography?
Corporate photography can help companies attract more customers by making their brand look professional and modern. In addition to looking good in print or online, it can also help customers recognize your company when they see you in person.
How do I find a photographer in my area who does corporate and marketing photography?
- Use the internet. The first step is to search for photographers specializing in corporate and marketing photography. You should be able to find at least one or two from your local area, but you may need to widen your search if you want more options.
- Ask friends, colleagues, and industry professionals. If you don’t have any luck using the internet, ask around at work, among your social circle of friends, or even ask someone who works in a field related to yours (for example: if you own a restaurant, ask someone who owns one too).
- Look for photographers who specialize in corporate and marketing photography. Your goal here is not just finding out which photographer has done shoots like yours before—you also want someone who has experience with this specific type of business! For example: if they’ve shot weddings before but their portfolio only features images of clubs or restaurants then they’re probably not going to be much help when it comes out that there’s no place left where everyone can stand up straight without bumping into each other because there aren’t enough chairs/tables available respectively.”
What questions do I ask when hiring a photographer for my corporate event?
A good photographer will have experience with corporate events, and the more experienced the better. You want someone who is familiar with your industry and venue, as well as what kind of images will work best for your audience. For example, if you’re hosting a product launch with many investors in attendance, you’ll want to make sure your photographer has lots of experience photographing people at meetings or conferences.
How do I hire a photographer for my marketing campaigns, business website and other non-event needs?
If you are in the process of hiring a photographer, these are some questions to ask:
- What type of work will you be doing for me?
- Tell me about your experience. What kind of clients do you typically work with? Are those clients similar to mine? How does your background help or hinder your ability to take on projects like mine?
- Are there any specific types of photography that interest you or appeal to your eye more than others (landscape, architecture, portraiture)?
What are the differences between photos from professional photographers and those from traditional stock photo sites?
A professional photographer will have a better understanding of what makes a good photo. They’ll also likely have better equipment and more experience editing their photos. This means the photographer is more likely to understand the brief and deliver on it, as well as deliver photos that are ready-to-use (that is, no editing required).
On top of these benefits, hiring a professional photographer also gives you access to other important things like full rights licensing (meaning you can use your photos forever) and expert advice when it comes to setting up your shots or choosing stock images.
How do the costs of professional photographers compare to stock photo sites?
It’s a common misconception that stock photos are free, but they actually cost a lot of money. For example, you might think that the “free” images you can find online will work just as well in your marketing campaign as professional shots do—but the quality of these photos is often very low and they can’t be used to their fullest potential without editing them significantly.
Professional photographers charge more because they offer higher-quality images with better lighting and composition; however, there are many freelance photographers who charge less than top professionals do for certain types of shoots (such as basic event coverage).
Knowing the answers to these key questions should help you hire a great photographer for your business’s needs.
- What do you want to accomplish?
- What is your budget?
- How will you find a photographer?
- How will you hire a photographer?
The more you know about what corporate and marketing photographers are, how they work and how much they charge, the better equipped you’ll be to find one that will help your company grow.